Example of Category Table layout (FAQs/Languages category)
Harry L. McKinley Safety Leadership Award
- Last Updated: 26 September 2016 26 September 2016
- Created: 12 September 2008 12 September 2008
- Hits: 4340 4340
pdf Click here (139 KB) to view 2017 Harry L. McKinley Safety Leadership Award Criteria. This award is given to a company.
The Safety Leadership Award is earned through documented establishment of safety and health programs, which have reduced the frequency and severity of injury and illness in the workplace. Companies that have demonstrated innovative techniques and safety processes to improve safety performance will also be considered.
The Michigan Safety Conference wishes to recognize each year an employer who exhibits leadership commitment and strives for significant and sustainable results for environmental, health, and safety excellence in the workplace.
- **Facility or organization must be located in the State of Michigan.
- **Minimum Michigan based employment - 300 regular employees (excluding contract and temporary employees ).
- **Reduction of recordable/lost work days over most recent five-year period.
- Nomination to headquarters office with supporting documentation by January 31, 2017 .
Past Award Recipients
|2016||Three Rivers Corporation|
|2009||Domino's Pizza, Ann Arbor, MI|
|2003||Barton Malow Company|
|2002||William Beaumont Hospital|
|2001||UAW and General Motors (1st year presented)|