Click on “Register Now” (below) to submit your proposal after reading the following information:
When your submission is submitted it will say “Approved”. That does not mean that you are approved as a speaker, only that your proposal has been submitted successfully.
Submissions will be accepted no later than September 1, 2021 to be considered for the 2022 event. You may submit a proposal after that date if you would like to be considered as a back-up speaker in the event we receive advanced notice of a cancellation.
Schedule at a Glance: Due: 9/1/21 Review by: 9/15/21 Award: 10/15/21 Handouts due: 3/10/22
If you are selected to speak, you will be contacted by the volunteer chairperson of the Division that selected you (see above categories). We do not contact speakers that are not selected.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Will MSC pay for my conference registration? We do not pay honorariums or speaker fees. However, all conference speakers will receive a complimentary conference registration for they day they are speaking, and complimentary admittance to the exhibition hall. The conference registration includes lunch each day.
- Will MSC reimburse me for travel and lodging expenses? This varies by Division. If the division is interested in your presentation, they will contact you regarding your travel and lodging needs.
- How are proposals judged? Proposals are evaluated by Division Chairs and Division members with expertise in the safety industry. Each proposal will be based on topics relevant to the conference audience. Conference attendees consist of practitioners with varying levels of experience and expertise.
- What topic areas are acceptable? Recommended conference topics include leading-edge research, innovative techniques, best practices, and emerging trends. Case studies, panel discussions and global content are highly encouraged. Although conference attendees welcome the opportunity to learn about new products and services, the direct selling of a company’s services or products is prohibited.
- How should I present my material to the MSC audience? Past presenters have used the following methods to present material: case studies; “how-to” approaches; senior-level strategic viewpoints; and emerging practitioner applications and practices.
April 21, 2021 - April 10, 2022
8:00 am - 12:00 am