The michigan safety conference is a two-day world class health and safety training event, held every april.
Training is targeted at workplace health and safety. All businesses in Michigan are encouraged to send their employees responsible for health, safety, and risk management operations.
Special features include:
- Volunteer, Speaking & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Access to MIOSHA Employees & Regulators
- New Product Demonstrations
- 120+ Workplace Health & Safety Classes
- Re-Certifications Courses
- Continuing Education Credits (CEUs), including CPR
- Trade Show featuring 220+ exhibitors
- Hands-On Safety Demonstrations that you can’t experience on-line
- Professional Affliliate Meetings, including ASSP Local Chapters
- Special Recognition Awards
- Student Sponsorships
- Silent Auction