This new marketplace will allow workplace health and safety professionals to search for products and services by category. We appreciate the expertise of our suppliers and look forward to helping them connect with our workplace health and safety community. The Michigan Safety Conference does not endorse any product or service.
- The results are being filtered by the character: Y
Yeo & Yeo Technology is a leading IT consulting firm helping organizations transform technology challenges into technology possibilities. We take a holistic yet agile approach. From specific needs to consulting services to always-on partnership, our experienced team will create a right-sized, right-approach relationship to keep your organization running efficiently and securely.
Categories: 24-hr Emergency Response, Environmental Cleanup
24-HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Emergency Response has always been the core of our business. We pride ourselves on safe, efficient, and effective responses.
At Young’s, we’ve earned the reputation as an industry leader based upon our capability to provide turn-key operations on an emergency basis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all 365 days of the year. Our dedicated, highly trained crews respond to approximately 300 spills annually involving both hazardous and non-hazardous material releases for a diverse client base including governmental, municipal, industrial, residential, manufacturing, commercial, and insurance organizations.
- Highway & Railroad Incidents (Gasoline, Diesel, HAZMAT, Acids, Caustics, Derailment, Intermodal, and Transfers)
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Releases
- Hospital, University, & Municipal Incidents
- Waterborne Releases (OSRO Certified)
- Industrial Facility Incidents
- Fire Fighting HAZMAT Assistance
- Mercury and PCB Releases
- Abandoned Drums / Unknown Waste ID and Removal
- Laboratory Decommissioning
- Decontamination Services
- Shock-Sensitive Material Stabilization
- Level A & B Capabilities